[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rijs, Ramon" <ramon at soetec dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  ping time outs
 Date:  Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:37:43 +0100
situation..

lan (192.168.0.*) wan (pptp adsl Netherlands)
about 20 - 25 vpn connections  (ipsec psk md5 ) to zyxels or vigor

all works well but when m0nowall is up and running after about 5 or 6 hours the internet is getting
unstable when  a ping to our dns of our ISP provider and a get a lot of time outs.
It get so unstable that we cannot work anymore.. Reboot te m0n0wall and everything is fine again.

I also tried when the Internet is unstable te reset iptables and ipsec but that doesn`t help.