[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "T. Lechat" <m0n0wall at lechat dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ping time outs
 Date:  Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:27:52 +0100
I didn't try to downgrade. Maybe it could be a tremporarly good solution.
But I have not
enough time to try this week.

 Sorry.

 I cross my fingers to hope a solution in next release....

 Precision for others :

- When I wrote "Nothing appears in log after things start to be wrong" it
 means nothing appears about this trouble, but m0n0wall log always all ipfw
 events.

- Installed release is generic-pc  pb27r630

Regards,

 Thierry