[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Assinatura de Listas'" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Frame relay - maybe nobody did understand my quest ions....
 Date:  Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:15:40 +0100

You will have to be more clear about this one.

When using an ethernet WAN connection with fixed IP-address, you will need
to set that address as fixed in your WAN interface properties, and assign
the default gateway given to you by your ISP.

No static routes needed normally.

Regards,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT