[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  GooDieZ <comanche at volja dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] generic-pc-pb27r630.img corrupt?
 Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:49:48 +0100
I have noticed some error on udate from 570,610 version to 630.

My conclusion: The error only accures with mozilla Firebird Browser, and I
think it is a Firebird issue not monowall. On my linux machine, and vmware
windows station I have tryed tu update the generic-pc image and Firebird
returns javascript error [The document contains no data]. Click [ok] and
execution of update stops.

Then I tryed to upload the same image from a Konqueror, and update went
straight forward with no errors. Machine updated and rebooted in 30 secs and
monowall running with latest version, like a charm.

Didn't testit on IE IMHO, becouse the only windows I'm running is in VMware.

Gregor ?tiher
http://www.lethal.lan.net