[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: Res: RE: [m0n0wall] Frame relay - maybe nobody did understand my questions....
 Date:  Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:40:42 +1000
Hi,

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 04:34, Assinatura de Listas wrote:

>  In fact, it is a direct link to a backbone of internet, then I would like
> to know how  am I going to set up m0n0wall to work with this technology.

You have to have some sort of interface to the frame connection.  If you
have the frame terminated in an Ethernet connection - if the ISP
supplies you with the equipment to convert the X.21 into Ethernet - then
all you should need to do is to connect to m0n0wall, and away you go.
If you do not have an Ethernet connection, then you need a FRAD/DSU that
will do this for you, anf then you should just be able to connect to
m0n0wall like any other Ethernet connection.

--

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/