[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  brwatters at abs dash internet dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: pb27r630.iso backup dn/load & Mobile Ipsec issues ...
 Date:  Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:41:55 +0100
Brian R. Watters wrote:

> Is anyone seeing any issues with dn/loading a backup of the config file ? ..
> When attempted to dn/load I get a PHP file rather than the XML file as I
> have in the past ..

The new no-cache headers confuse Internet Explorer with file downloads.
A fix for that problem will be in the next release. In the meantime, use
another browser (like Mozilla) or try without SSL.

>  2-12: 19:48:39.925 My Connections\ABS m0n0wall - SENDING>>>> ISAKMP OAK
> INFO *(HASH, NOTIFY:INVALID_SPI)

That happens if you do not disconnect gracefully and m0n0wall still has
an old SA from a previous session installed (Racoon seems to ignore that
INVALID_SPI message). Either remember to disconnect gracefully or lower
the P2 lifetime to something on the order of a few minutes. You can fix
it manually by deleting the corresponding SAs on the IPsec diagnostics page.

HTH,

Manuel