[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IDE to PCMCIA adapter for WiFi card? Will it work?
 Date:  Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:58:56 -0400
Yesh I forgot about senao usb adapters.... well by now I alredy rewired my
laptop (oh yes oim now using laptop) instead of regular car pc :) so now I
have free miniPCI available :)

7 Miles ... hmm where do you live? We can't get 400mw to 400mW directional
bridge to work on more then 2 miles... at 2 miles we getting -84dBi 3-1MBps
Now days the network density in NYC grew like by 5000% percent comparing to
2005