[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Guyler, Rik" <rguyler at shp dash dayton dot org>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal redirect page size limit???
 Date:  Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:54:07 -0400
I have the CP working just fine with a small test redirect page.  I don't
use any authentication so all my users have to do is click the button that
they accept the terms.  However, when I add all the content to my redirect
page (about one full page of text with minor formatting) the redirect always
hangs.

I worked through this little by little and the only thing I found that makes
any sense is that the page has too much text in it.  If I hack it down to a
single small paragraph then it works fine but as soon as I get past that
"magic" number it fails.  This problem exists on both IE7 and Firefox so I
don't believe it's a browser issue.

I'm running 1.3b4.  Does anybody have any idea what might be causing this?
It's going to be a real problem for me if I can't get this working.

TIA,

Rik