[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Guyler, Rik" <rguyler at shp dash dayton dot org>
 To:  'Soren Vanggaard Jensen' <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: Captive Portal redirect page size limit???
 Date:  Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:30:26 -0400
I'm setting this up in an enterprise environment so I have hundreds of
routers.  ;-)

I actually had no problem going out to the Internet.  That part has always
worked fine.  But my wireless guests get up to the Monowall across my
enterprise network via VRF-isolated GRE tunnels so the overhead involved
with that was affecting the final MTU.

If we had access to the CLI of Monowall we could possibly do this.  Have you
tried using the command page in Monowall to make interface-specific changes?

Rik