[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Lagreca" <joe at BIGnetOnline dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Trixbox problems with NAT to NAT
 Date:  Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:36:27 -0700
I have a Trixbox setup at a remote location, behind a m0n0wall, and I
am also behind a m0n0wall.  Both are doing NAT, and look like this:

Linksys PAP2 <-m0n0wall-> NAT <--> Internet <--> NAT <-m0n0wall-> Trixbox

I have these ports forwarded on the trixbox side, pointing to the trixbox:

UDP 4569
UDP 10000-20000
UDP 5060-5082

The Linksys can register and initiate a call just fine, I see it in
trixbox, however, I get no audio.  My initial guess is that it has
something to do with NAT and m0n0wall.  I was told previously that
others have successfully put trixbox behind a m0n0wall NAT.

Has anyone had experience with this before, or know how to solve it?  Thanks.

--
Joe LaGreca
Founder & Owner, BIGnet Online