[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Lagreca" <joe at BIGnetOnline dot com>
 To:  "Lonnie Abelbeck" <lists at lonnie dot abelbeck dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Trixbox problems with NAT to NAT
 Date:  Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:59:58 -0700
Lonnie,

That was very close to the solution.  Actually, I just solved the
problem about 30 seconds before I got your email.

I needed to edit sip_nat.conf

nat=yes
externhost=pbx.domainName.com
localnet=192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0
externrefresh=10

Then I reloaded asterisk and all seems to be working fine.  Thanks so
much for the advice.

--
Joe LaGreca
Founder & Owner, BIGnet Online