[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Micha <list at e1337 dot ws>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall does not recognize WLAN card
 Date:  Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:57:57 +0200
These are the devices which are listed:

IDE Controller
Serial bus controller
Network controller (2x)
Display controller

So the BIOS does not detect the WLAN card. I just checked the card in
another computer: it's working!
Is the P2B "too old" for WLAN cards?

- Micha

Tim Nelson schrieb:
> Depending on the BIOS, it may also show up as a 'Communications Controller'. If you're not seeing
the card in your BIOS summary, mono certainly won't find it. If the BIOS seems to find it, you may
need to go to exec.php and run dmesg to see if the card is detected.