[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Lagreca" <joe at BIGnetOnline dot com>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 and VLANs problem setting up
 Date:  Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:50:26 -0700
Yes, I did.  So to trim that down, should I only allow everything on
that subnet to access anything on the WAN?

The thing is, I thought the rules were for that interface.  I'm not
allowing everything in, just everything in to outbound.  Thats why I'm
confused that other VLANs can ping the other VLAN interfaces, since I
never allowed anything in.  Only one rule allow any outbound access.
I must not understand things correctly.

--
Joe LaGreca
Founder & Owner, BIGnet Online