[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Roland Giesler <roland at thegreentree dot za dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0 on VMWare Server hangs with 100% CPU utilization
 Date:  Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:46:09 -0400
128M of memory is the minimum requirement these days for m0n0wall.  You
might want to up it to at least the minimum and test again.  However,
running a firewall in a VM is probably a bad idea.  I've heard other
people here having problems doing what you are doing, and yet again
other people having no problems.  Solutions are not common as far as I
remember.