[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Harbert, Orange Broom" <harbert at orangebroom dot com dot br>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Reliable AP equipment 400mW
 Date:  Sat, 06 Oct 2007 10:19:36 -0300
I wonder what would be wrong with a m0n0wall or pfSense AP setup.
I do not have experience yet with the AP functionality, but what I tested so
far looks good.
Mini PCI cards are available over 600mW nowadays ( I think I even saw
800mW?)
To be it looks that a pc-setup + m0nowall or pfSense will do the same trick
for heavy duty purposes, but again, maybe I am wrong......comments??

greetz,

Harbert