[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Reliable AP equipment 400mW
 Date:  Sat, 6 Oct 2007 15:20:12 -0400
Oh my, that 3Com is discontinued but still least price is $600 and all that
with 80mW power; but 2 years operation looks impressive.

As to some one posting about AP based on mono or PF, I actually thinking
about that, one of my mono running on PC Engine is up for 3 years and it was
rebooted no more then  4 times, equipment runs perfectly... the only problem
that Mono AP project is no where as I see it so far.

I'm thinking to take a risk one more time and try ridged seno. Maybe that
will prevent the thingies from getting wet and salted. And price is only 180
USD