[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Amaury Amblard-Ladurantie" <amaury at linuxfr dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [request] *working* Nokia IP120 m0n0wall image
 Date:  Sun, 7 Oct 2007 22:46:50 +0200
Hello,

I have a Nokia IP 120 on which I am trying to install m0n0wall.
As this page [1] states, manual modification of the configuration is
needed before being able to use m0n0wall on such a device. Connecting
my Linux workstation to the serial port of the IP120 gives me no
information (black screen, no output). The problem is, I do not know
if the Nokia IP120 is working or not (used & untested appliance).

Could someone send me a modified m0n0wall image with forced spoofed
MAC addresses [2] which would enable me to test the unit? That would
be very helpful.
Best regards,
Amaury

[1] http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/nokia/ip110.html