[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Serge van Ginderachter <serge at vanginderachter dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Amaury Amblard-Ladurantie <amaury at linuxfr dot org>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] [request] *working* Nokia IP120 m0n0wall image
 Date:  Mon, 8 Oct 2007 12:39:57 +0200 (CEST)
The image I used myself for an ip120:

https://support.ginsys.be/files/generic-pc-1.231_nokiaip120.img

Bonne chance,

        Serge

Serge van Ginderachter          http://www.vanginderachter.be/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amaury Amblard-Ladurantie" <amaury at linuxfr dot org>
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2007 10:46:50 PM (GMT+0100) Europe/Berlin

Hello,

I have a Nokia IP 120 on which I am trying to install m0n0wall.
As this page [1] states, manual modification of the configuration is
needed before being able to use m0n0wall on such a device. Connecting
my Linux workstation to the serial port of the IP120 gives me no
information (black screen, no output). The problem is, I do not know
if the Nokia IP120 is working or not (used & untested appliance).

Could someone send me a modified m0n0wall image with forced spoofed
MAC addresses [2] which would enable me to test the unit? That would
be very helpful.
Best regards,
Amaury

[1] http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/nokia/ip110.html