[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "pelle pelle" <pellefantus at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Webgui wont work after key replace
 Date:  Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:34:47 +0200
I have m0n0wall 1.231 (latest) and I used to have the https protocol for the
webgui.
I then got a https certificate from verisign that I wanted to use for my
host.
I pasted the private key and signature in the fields of the webgui->advanced
tab.
After a reboot I cant access the server at all on the https port, but all
the rules,NAT, ping works.
I even got the console but there I can only change password etc, not reset
my options or old setups. What do I do???