[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Andrew Cotter" <andrew dot cotter at somersetcapital dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Watchguard X series
 Date:  Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:36:25 -0400

I have seen a number of posts here about the older Watchguard Firebox I/II
series boxes and the ability to use them.
Does anyone have any experience on the Watchguard Core X500/X700/X1000
series boxes?

I am looking for a platform that is a little more powerful than the
WRAP/ALIX or Sokeris 5501 systems, but would prefer to stay away from full
blown servers.

Thanks for any input!

believed to be clean.