[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Voucher Problems
 Date:  Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:18:39 +0000
Hello

I am using the voucher feature of the captive portal to allow players to
connect to the Internet on a lanparty for a given time.
When somebody enters the voucher code on the captive portal site an
error message is shown:

Warning: base64_encode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given
in /etc/inc/voucher.inc on line 152
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(outout started at /etc/inc/voucher.inc:152) in
/usr/local/captiveportal/index.php on line 447

I have tried generic pc 1.3b3 and 1.3b4, same error with both versions.
When I then hit F5 to reload the site the code is accepted and I can
access the internet. After the given time I am disconnected from the
Internet, but I can use the same code to log in AGAIN.

I hope somebody can look at this.

Greetings
Carsten Hholbach