[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mats Lundqvist" <mats dot lundqvist at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Howto manually insert conf into CF? I need it for Firebox 2.
 Date:  Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:45:15 +0200
Hi

I've got a Firebox II that I wanted to convert to a m0n0wall FW, and
use the built in flash.

When reading this page:
http://www.ls-net.com/m0n0wall-watchguard/

I saw I needed to make a keyboard connection from leftover parts of an
AT-computer, but I don't have any of those parts.

So I figured I could write the generic pc image to a 2.5" hdd and
connect it, reset the bios and let the hdd boot without any "help".

But to make this work I need to preconfigure the interfaces in the
conf, so that I can get access to the webGUI. Does someone have a conf
/ image of m0n0wall 1.23 that you are willing to share?

Or can someone tell me what NICs the Firebox 2 uses? And how to insert
a conf into an image or CF?

Cheers!
--
Mats Lundqvist