[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  drovalev at kaluga dash gov dot ru
 To:  Silvan Gebhardt <pcdog at pcdog dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Ha: Re: [m0n0wall] From LAN NET to OPT net
 Date:  Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:20:02 +0400
> perhabs because you need to reduce your exclamation marks, and
> second: turn on nat, if opt is DMZ then turn the corresponding
> firewall rules on

I don't make NAT ! My OPT iface - second WAN, not DMZ.

> --> rules -> LAN -> create a rule: allow all from lan destination opt
> subnet

This is rule exist.

How make second WAN-PPPoE iface?  Now i make PPPoE connect to Internet from
D-LINK and d-link connect to the OPT iface.

Task: From LAN net go to the internet from OPT iface (D-Link) and over WAN
connect to the our INTRANET.

Now work INTARNET, but don't connect to the Internet over OPT iface.

HELP!!!

If make it on the clear FreeBSD - no problem.
Two PPPoE from different interfaces!!!

> Am 19.10.2007 um 09:20 schrieb drovalev at kaluga dash gov dot ru:
>

> > How go to  OPT net from LAN net? Why i don't go to the OPT
> > computers from
> > comtupers LAN NET???

Drovalev Roman