[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Egbert Jan <egbert at vandenbussche dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] LPD/LPR service?
 Date:  Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:52:14 +0200

This is the answer I expected, more or less. I've played with pfSense and
Vyatta before but none of those installs and runs so smoothly on Soekris.
Indeed Kasper is right; a FW should just do that it is built for. Nothing

I'll just have to stick to my old faithfull AXIS 560 printer server and use
the par.port of the printer. If a new printer has no par.port anymore, I'll
have to buy another printserver.

TNX Lee and Adam
Egbert Jan