[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Egbert Jan <egbert at vandenbussche dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] LPD/LPR service?
 Date:  Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:52:14 +0200

Thanks.

This is the answer I expected, more or less. I've played with pfSense and
Vyatta before but none of those installs and runs so smoothly on Soekris.
Indeed Kasper is right; a FW should just do that it is built for. Nothing
more.

I'll just have to stick to my old faithfull AXIS 560 printer server and use
the par.port of the printer. If a new printer has no par.port anymore, I'll
have to buy another printserver.

TNX Lee and Adam
Egbert Jan