[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cisco 1760 with WIC-4ESW routing 30mbps internet connection after m0n0wall.
 Date:  Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:24:21 -0400
According to,

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_mod/1700/1700cnts/1711swm.htm

it begins with;

This document describes the configuration of the 4-port 10/100BASE-TX
Ethernet switch on Cisco 1711 and Cisco 1712 Security Access routers running
Cisco IOS Release 12.2(15)ZL and higher, and the Cisco WIC-4ESW interface
card supported on Cisco 1721, Cisco 1751, Cisco 1751-V, and Cisco 1760
routers, running Cisco IOS Release 12.3(2)XC and higher.

Since these run Call Manager, maybe I can use them for a voip deployment
instead with 7912's. The 4ESW is a pricey option even 2nd hand so I was
looking for experience above a T1 before we made the purchase.

-J

.