[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, "Phil Brutsche" <phil at brutsche dot us>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cisco 1760 with WIC-4ESW routing 30mbps internet connection after m0n0wall.
 Date:  Mon, 29 Oct 2007 04:55:49 -0400
>> And this, gentlemen, I why I love (replacing) Cisco.  The "clarity" of
>> the product line... :)

Lack of 'calrity' keeps us employed.. ;)

Phil,

Have you seen one handle about 25mbps? If it can handle 20mbps w/o issue, it
would be usable. It can do call manager and voip along with routing, I would
*think* it should be able to handle more then a T1 (that's the fastest thats
mentioned in the docs anywhere I could find). But back then a T1 was fast.
:)

-J