[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Teunissen <lists at onemanifest dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  dmz bridged to lan (filtered) -> dns forwarder cannot be reached
 Date:  Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:35:33 +0200
Hi,

I'm trying to bridge my DMZ to my LAN using a filtered bridge. All
seems to work fine from the LAN, but servers on the DMZ cannot use
the dns forwarder anymore. How can I solve this? I know I could use a
real DNS server, use the hosts file on the server etc., but I like
the convenience of m0n0's dns feature and keep using it.

Thx,

Peter Teunissen

-- Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their own level
and beat you on experience.