[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Commisso <jemc at twcny dot rr dot com>
 To:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0-m0n0 1.3b4 ipsec up but can't ping LAN
 Date:  Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:49:11 -0400
It acts the same with or without NAT Traversal.

Could it be that there is something that is persistent that needs to be
flushed?
I tried a reboot and still can't ping anything but the m0n0 nic.

Strange that I don't get an SA until I ping through to the internal NIC
of the other m0n0.

Could it be that I need to add a route or maybe add a firewall rule?

Joe