[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew at ATM Logic" < at >
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Looking for some Idea's... perhaps someone to come onboard with a project.
 Date:  Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:39:58 -0500
I am looking into setting up a system that "may" go nationwide (Canada)
where a user can purchace a wireless card in one City, then travel to the
next City (or Cities) and be able to use the same card/time.

Do you think building up my own monowall boxes, and Radius Servers (that I
guess I would have to have a few of should one fail)  Then somehow having
them all work "together" regardless of the ISP...  ...  ...

Should I go that way, or just purchace stuff already on the shelf?  Anyone
interested in working on this with me should it start to move forward?  To
be fair, right now what it is... I have a site with the wireless portal that
is working perfectly, and has caught the attention of some of the exec's and
they are interested in rolling it out accross Canada  (Not sure off the top
of my head... but would guess 300-500 sites?)

Thanks for any input.