[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bob Gustafson <bobgus at rcn dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Callweaver?
 Date:  Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:11:21 -0500
I noticed that Callweaver is working on a port to the WRAP board.

Is this something that would run under m0n0wall?

Bob G

Callweaver is an opensource competitor to the Asterisk PBX software.

>From http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/CallWeaver

Embedded CallWeaver
We are working on ucLinux, Linux and BSD based ready-to-run installation
kits for PCengines' WRAP and Soekris' Net4801 embedded x86 boards. Other
embedded platforms under consideration are FreeRTOS and ucLinux on ARM
and other microcontrollers.