[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] new alix boards and m0n0 1.23
 Date:  Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:21:14 +0100
On Nov 6, 2007 4:02 AM, Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com> wrote:
> On 11/5/07, Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com> wrote:
> >
> > 1.3b4 boots, but panics at boot time after USB initialization.
>
> Scratch that - I was using the generic PC image because I didn't
> realize the WRAP image had been updated to include the ALIX. The WRAP
> 1.3b4 image works fine on the ALIX.
>
> 1.2x is still a no go though, and I wouldn't expect it to be fixed.
>

> -Chris

Ok chris, tnx for the information.
Strange about that firm selling alix with m0n0, though It thought it
was an alix1. not alix2, but it uses the same chipset on the nics.
I will lookup the website again when I'm home.
Can't you disable usb2 in the bios to resolve that panic problem? I
thought I've read it somewhere.

Kind regards,
Yves

PS Sorry for double the mail to your personal mailbox chris, gmail
doesn't reply to the list, but to the author when reply is hit.