[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jewell, Michael" <mjewell at law dot umaryland dot edu>
 To:  "Luciano Areal" <luciano dot areal at bizvox dot com dot br>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Setting up a Squid traffic on M0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:58:58 -0500
2 things,
1st, you're going to want to put in rules like:
Allow - anyPort to anyIP port 80 tcp
Deny - anyIP anyPort to AnyIP port 80 tcp

This will cause any client trying to make a direct http connection to
the internet to fail,  all http requests must pass thru the squid

You're going to need to configure your clients to use the proxy,
there's a couple ways to do that, someone else would be better suited to
help you with that...