[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Roland Giesler" <roland at thegreentree dot za dot net>
 To:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Two m0n0walls that connect LAN via WAN?
 Date:  Sun, 11 Nov 2007 01:40:54 +0200
On 11/10/07, Bryan K. Brayton <bryan at sonicburst dot net> wrote:

> Under Interfaces -> WAN, have you unchecked the "Block private networks"
> option at the bottom of the page on both m0n0walls?

Yes, I have, but as mentioned in another reply, the problem is not
that the WAN port is not accepting the traffic, but that the LAN
interface is blocking the reply back to the originator.

--
Roland Giesler
Green Tree Systems cc, Stellenbosch, South Africa

Shop online at http://www.digitalplanet.co.za/?AID=497