[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Leif Nilsson" <leif dot nilsson at gislovs dash lage dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  =?us-ascii?Q?PPTP_VPN_Can't_access_LAN?=
 Date:  Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:34:16 +0100
Hi all!

I have just set up PPTP VPN (m0m0wall 1.231) and I can connect it from WAN

I get IP address, DNS and so on, if I type ipconfig /all on my Windows XP.

My problem is probably some rules in my firewall, because I'm unable to PING
or access via RDP to LAN machines.

I've set up PPTP VPN as in chapter 9.

I've added a rule for interface PPTP and protocol TCP with any for all.

I use LAN ip with mask

For PPTP server I use and Remote address range

Any suggestions?

I could use some help J.