[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Scheer_Istv=E1n?= <istvan at scheer dot hu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ASUS WL-138G pci card
 Date:  Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:32:05 +0100

>> Hello dear anyone!
>>
>> My m0n0wall (generic-pc) can't recognize my ASUS wl-138g pci ethernet
>> card (wifi).
>>
>> Is this possible?
>
> First, m0n0wall is FreeBSD, not Linux, but a lot of similarities
> exist.  The current stable version of m0n0wall has very little support
> for WiFi card.  The one you mention has very little support for
> non-Windows systems. http://www.megalinux.net/archives/467.html
>
> In other word, it is not likely to EVER work in m0n0wall.
>
>             Lee

Dear Lee!

At first thank you for your quick answer. Yes, I know m0n0wall is FreeBSD,
but if it's possible, I'ld like to solve it with this card. Is the sent
description working under
BSD too?

I think, when I boot on my pc with live freebsd and mount the partition
of m0n0wall,
than I can make these modifications.

Best Regards