[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3b4 WiFi still doesnt work if LAN is down
 Date:  Fri, 16 Nov 2007 00:44:10 +0000
Chris,

        when you reply can you ensure that you reply to the list address
otherwise other people won't be able to benefit from entries in the mail
archive?  No need to CC me or send direct.

In message <1195173201 dot 9639 dot 10 dot camel at 70ph3r dot local>, Chris Flugstad
<chris at cascadelink dot com> writes
>Also, DHCP Doesnt work on any other interface other than LAN

You need to go into 'DHCP server' and enable it for 'OPT1'!

                                Neil.