[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3b4 WiFi still doesnt work if LAN is down
 Date:  Fri, 16 Nov 2007 00:46:37 +0000
Chris,

In message <1195173480 dot 9639 dot 13 dot camel at 70ph3r dot local>, Chris Flugstad
<chris at cascadelink dot com> writes
>nevermind that last comment, i got dhcp on the wifi card.
>
>im gonna fiddle with the rules now to permit traffic, but would be nice
>if you've done it before and have the rules ready to go

I have rules on my wireless network (separate AP on an OPT interface)
but everyone has specific requirements.  If you want HTTP then just add
a rule for a destination of port 80, etc.  Just make sure you disable
the rule that allows all access (assuming you added one).

                                Neil.