[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Trevor Merrill <trevor dot merrill at gmail dot com>
 To:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN rookie
 Date:  Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:25:45 -0800
So I decided to make the monowall my primary firewall. I duplicated
all the settings I had on my previous firewall and delegated that to a
wireless access point. I am able to connect to the VPN, but that is
about it. I don't seem to be able to access any of the resources on
the LAN. I am gonna do some reading to figure what is going on. But if
anyone has any ideas here is my test setup:

laptop -> Home wireless router (crappy D-Link that I need to toss) ->
home monowall -> cable modem -> internet -> DSL Modem -> work monowall
-> LAN
		192.168.2.x	(LAN)									   192.168.1.x
(LAN
)                                                                               192.168.1
.x (LAN)

I think the problem has to do with all the networks I am going
through... or not. I'll do some digging and see what I can find.

Trevor