[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Armstrong <lists at memetic dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multiple PPTP clients behind a monowall
 Date:  Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:30:15 +0000
Hi,

I have a customer using our ethernet-based "broadband" service in a
managed office building we provide connectivity to.

In their office we provide them with a m0n0wall device with basically
the default config providing NAT and DHCP. The firewall has a static IP
on the WAN interface and the default 192.168.1.1/24 on the LAN interface
providing DHCP.

The customer reports that they can only create one PPTP tunnel at a time
to their PPTP server at another site.

Is this normal? I'm sure I've had multiple PPTP sessions open before,
but they were perhaps to multiple remote servers. If it's a NAT
limitation, are there any workarounds?

Thanks in advance,
Adam.