[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Albert Lash" <albert dot lash at gmail dot com>
 To:  jonr at destar dot net
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] port redirection
 Date:  Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:07:14 -0500
Hey Jon,

I've done this before with linux iptables but can't remember the exact
instructions. Google squid transparent proxy, and there are some notes
about the iptables commands out there. They should give you a start on
how to setup m0n0 to do the same thing.

Good luck!

Al

On Nov 23, 2007 5:34 PM, Jon Reynolds <jonr at destar dot net> wrote:
> Jon Reynolds wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have been googling and reading trying to figure out how to redirect
> > all outbound port 80 requests to be sent to my internal squid box. I
> > want to be able to do transparent interception on my local lan but I am
> > having a helluva time figuring out how to do it with monowall.
> >
> > I am using a Soekris Net4801 on a cf card if that matters.
> >
> > Thanks for any help,
> >
> > Jon
>
> I am taking the silence on this question means it is probably spelled
> out plainly somewhere obvious. Sorry for the noise.
>
> Jon

My Blogs:
http://www.docunext.com/
http://www.albertlash.com/