[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Oliver Schickgruber <ghutz123 at yahoo dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  small bug ins sip-proxy
 Date:  Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:26:05 +0100 (CET)
Hello,

I tested the new sip-proxy with my fritzbox and get the following error:
---
siproxd: utils.c:347 ERROR:can't find interface sis0 - configuration error?
---

Interface is set in SIP Proxy configuration dialog "LAN" and LAN-Interface is bound in m0n0wall to
sis2.
I think that this is a small error, that siproxd want allways to bind against the first interface
sis0 and not against the configured LAN-Interface sis2.

Thank you for intigrating a sip-proxy, that was the only downside of m0n0wall.

PS: A automatic addition of firewall rules for SIP-proxy would be nice in future versions.

Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!