[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mtnbkr <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b5 released
 Date:  Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:58:23 -0500
Manuel Kasper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> m0n0wall beta version 1.3b5 has just been released; here are the most
> important changes:
>
>  ...[snip]...
>
> - added vr(4) driver VLAN fix (for ALIX etc.)

LOL... I love this place.

Day 1 - Get new ALIX board and realize that VLANS do not work
        properly with m0n0 due to the vr support in FreeBSD
Day 2 - Report to m0n0wall mailing list, and ask about recommendations
Days 3-7 - Eat Turkey, visit family, rest (In America that is...)
Day 8 - Manuel Releases a fix for my problems

Thanks Manuel.

I can confirm that VLANS work properly with 1.3b5 on this 3-LAN ALIX.

Thank you kindly.

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC