[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mirko Labenda <mirko73 at labenda dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall 1.3b5 problems with bridging LAN and WLAN
 Date:  Mon, 03 Dec 2007 17:13:23 +0100
Hi

i just setup my ALIX 2c1 board with a Zcom Atheros card for WLAN

I enabled the bridge to LAN on the WLAN setup (OPT2)
Enable filter bridge is NOT enabled, so all traffic from the wlan
interface should pass the firewall, based on the LAN rules.
But there was no way to get any data off the wireless interface.
I'm getting an IP from the DHCP and the wifi link works fine, but no
ping, nothing.

If i put wireless on its own subnet, incl. firewall rules and dhcp, it
woks fine

Any idea ???

Mirko Labenda, Germany