[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Flugstad <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  David Burgess <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 2 interfaces captive portal
 Date:  Mon, 03 Dec 2007 19:04:25 -0800
Lee,

I'd buy a switch, but both of these interfaces are wireless cards on the
board.  I have some areas' where my m0n0wall's have 2 seperate ap's
tethered to it.  Im trying to minimize hardware and have the m0n0 do as
much functions as possible, as well reduce hardware costs, size, power
consumption,etc.

If anyone knows a workaround or config to having 2 wireless nics on the
board/m0n0 both go through captive portal, that would rock.

Sincerely,
Chris Flugstad