[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Chris Flugstad <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  David Burgess <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 2 interfaces captive portal
 Date:  Mon, 03 Dec 2007 19:04:25 -0800

I'd buy a switch, but both of these interfaces are wireless cards on the
board.  I have some areas' where my m0n0wall's have 2 seperate ap's
tethered to it.  Im trying to minimize hardware and have the m0n0 do as
much functions as possible, as well reduce hardware costs, size, power

If anyone knows a workaround or config to having 2 wireless nics on the
board/m0n0 both go through captive portal, that would rock.

Chris Flugstad