[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Burgess" <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Mirko Labenda" <mirko73 at labenda dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.3b5 problems with bridging LAN and WLAN
 Date:  Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:50:47 -0700
On Dec 3, 2007 9:13 AM, Mirko Labenda <mirko73 at labenda dot de> wrote:

> [snip] all traffic from the wlan
> interface should pass the firewall, based on the LAN rules.

Not quite. I'm pretty sure you need a rule on the wlan interface to allow
traffic out. Or at least I have the same setup and I have a single 'allow'
rule on my opt1 to allow traffic out. Although I don't specifically recall
setting this up, I'm sure I wouldn't have created the rule if it was
superfluous.

Unfortunately I don't have time to test disable that rule at the moment so
I'll leave that to you. Let us know if you create such a rule and you're
still stuck, but I think this is your solution.

db