[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Luciano Areal" <luciano dot areal at bizvox dot com dot br>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Question about m0n0wall PPTP/GRE features
 Date:  Tue, 4 Dec 2007 09:25:17 -0300
Good morning!

I've been reading the features page on pfSense website and one question
appeared.
In my job, we have a Linksys router. We also have a PPTP/GRE VPN scheme,
where a RAS server is on the green network (LAN). The router responds for
all incoming VPN connections.

Can I substitute this router with a pfSense box, with 2 NICs? Does pfSense
support PPTP/GRE protocol without problems?

Thanks in advance for any answer.

Cheers,
Luciano

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 071204-0, 04/12/2007
Tested on: 4/12/2007 09:25:17