[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rhon-Kaniel Bramwell" <rhonkaniel at anngel dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Flugstad'" <chris at cascadelink dot com>, "'David Burgess'" <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 2 interfaces captive portal
 Date:  Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:12:14 -0500
I had asked about this some time back as well.... If there are any solutions
to this id be eternally grateful... I had a wireless network and a wired
network that I wanted to do captive portal on, I eventually ended up having
to get a separate wireless bridge and bridge the wireless network to the
wired network and run the captive portal only on the wireless network.

Rhon

Anngel.com