[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dean Lester <dclester at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>, m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Nokia IP130 Power Supply
 Date:  Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:42:21 -0800 (PST)
Hi Tim,

I don't have the IP130, but do have the IP120, not
that it does you much good... ;-)

Note that the connector for the IP130 is different
than on the 110 and 120, in case you ebay for it.

The units and power supplies are fairly regularly
posted on ebay.

When I obtained the power supply for my 120, the ones
listed specifically for the Nokia IP120 were going for
much more than they're worth, IMO. If you can find out
the OEM manufacturer part no., you can search on that
and get it cheaper most of the time.

Also note that there is a kernel problem with pfsense
and 1.3 beta versions of m0n0 on these Nokias. Do some
searching on the m0n0 forum so you'll be prepared.

Good luck,

Dean Lester
dclester at yahoo dot com
--- Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com> wrote:

> I just came upon a Nokia IP130 firewall unit but do
> not have the power supply. I know many people run
> monowall and pfsense on these units and was hoping
> one of you could tell me the voltage, amperage, and
> polarity of the power supply. Thank you!
>
> Tim Nelson
> Systems/Network Support
> Rockbochs Inc.
> (218)727-4332