[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  Dean Lester <dclester at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Nokia IP130 Power Supply
 Date:  Sat, 8 Dec 2007 12:52:45 -0600 (CST)
Thank you for the help! I see on eBay there are a couple of Buy-It-Now auctions that claim the PSU
is for the entire IP1xx series. My IP130 has a standard barrel connector, not a DIN style. I guess
I'll have to keep searching...

Thank you for the notice about kernel issues. I'm assuming the problem lies with both the 1.3x
monowall branch and pfsense being from the FreeBSD 6.x tree? Is it safe to assume that monowall
versions of 1.xx prior to 1.3 will work fine since they are based upon FreeBSD 4.11?

Thank you!!!

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.