[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Graham Allan <allan at physics dot umn dot edu>
 To:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3B5 traffic shaper enabled results in lockup
 Date:  Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:32:00 -0600
On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 04:01:43AM +0100, YvesDM wrote:

> Do you have the traffic shaper enabled? Cause that's where the problem
> resides here.
>
> If the answer to the question above is yes,
> How heavy is your monowall loaded?
> Do you have CP switched on?

Yes, I should have mentioned, it does have the traffic shaper enabled.
It's just being used at home on a cable modem so it's not very heavily
loaded. It's possible there might have been some p2p traffic going
through it so that would probably account for more connections than
normal in the state table.

Graham